Miura TC67 DISC
Ideal for: Road, Triathlon, Racing
Aesthetics and performance
- Free shipping over 100€ purchase
- Included: wheel bag, wheel kit
- 2-year legal warranty
Carbon high-profile wheels
Designed for speed, time trial and the long distances of triathlons, the MIURA TC67 are the undisputed queens of the Ursus range when it comes to aerodynamics. The rim structure is optimised to guarantee resistance in the nipple area and to provide a decidedly high stiffness/weight ratio. The GOE 775 AIRFOIL profile chosen by Ursus is a guarantee for achieving ultimate aerodynamic performance in real situations. The choice between standard or CERAMICSPEED® bearings is yours. In either case, you will be flying past the landscapes.
- Tubeless ready full carbon UD finisching
- Rim profile: height 67mm / outer width 28mm / inner width 21mm
- HUB RD50 24-hole hubs
Front wheel weight
Rear wheel weight
The utmost design and functionality with URSUS carbon wheels
The main characteristic of these high-profile carbon racing wheels is the look, which in the MIURA TC67 DISC also combines with functionality. These wheels are light and smooth, with extraordinary aerodynamic capacity.
Road, triathlon and racing wheels
The MIURA TC67 DISC design makes them the ideal racing bike wheels for asphalt, road competitions, triathlons and racing.
Universal System Tubeless compatible
The UST™ system is the ultimate in versatility: compatible with all tubeless and clincher tyres.
- Material Carbon fibre with Tubeless finish
- Profile width 28 mm
- Profile height 47 mm or 67 mm available
- Spokes: Straight pull black Sapim CX-Ray 24 front e 24 rear
- Assembly: cross 2nd front and rear
- Nipples: external brass type with locking system - black
- Material: Aluminium Al 7075, high smoothness bearings
- Front hub: RD50-24 holes THRU AXLE 100X12
- Rear hub: RD50-24 holes THRU AXLE 142X12
- Compatibility:Campagnolo, Shimano, SRAM, Ekar
- Braking system: disc center lock