Ideal for: Road, Gravel, Training
Wheels for versatile racing and gravel bikes
- Free shipping over 100€ purchase
- 2-year legal warranty
Versatile aluminium wheelsPasse-partout, as the dictionary would say “goes just about anywhere” or a passkey that opens any lock. ORION DISC wheels mount Ursus RD30 hubs and are proof that aluminium rims still have a lot to give. Indeed, untiring and sturdy by nature, they are the preferred choice of pros during hard winter training. Thanks to the 19mm internal channel, they can accommodate tyres measuring 26mm to 46mm widths, reason for which they are able to handle roads and gravel trails equally well.
- Tubeless ready alloy black
- Rim profile: height 25mm / outer width 25mm / inner with 19mm
- Ursus front and rear RD30 24-hole hubs
Front wheel weight
Rear wheel weight
Enjoy the picture from Strade Bianche
Low profile, more control
Comfort even on gravel
The ORION DISC provides a comfortable riding experience even on gravel trails, thanks to the 25mm low-profile rim.
Smooth ball bearings
The hubs feature ultra-smooth ball bearings that provide enhanced performance.
Disc brakes enable better braking performance on any terrain type.
- Material Black aluminium with tubeless finish
- Profile outer width 25 mm
- Profile height 25 mm
- Material: carbon steel
- J-bend black Sapim Leader: 24 front and 24 rear
- Assembly: cross 2nd front and rear
- Nipples: external brass type with locking system - black
- Material: Aluminium Al 7075, high smoothness bearings
- Front hub: RD30-24 holes THRU AXLE 100X12
- Rear hub: RD30-24 holes THRU AXLE 142X12
- Compatibility:Campagnolo, Shimano, SRAM, Ekar
- Braking system: disc brake - center lock