Ideal for: Road, Gravel, Cyclocross
High quality for entry level
- Free shipping over 100€ purchase
- Included: wheel bag, wheel kit
- 2-year legal warranty
Carbon wheels for training
The TC37 is included in the range that opens the doors to the world of Ursus. A UD carbon, low-profile, tubeless-ready wheel designed to accompany you both on road and gravel. Sapim spokes and RD30 hubs are synonymous with quality and efficiency, technical details that enhance their reliability and manoeuvrability. The 21mm internal width lets you choose and mount your favourite tubeless tyres, the secret that gives the sense of gliding on velvet, rewarding comfort and smooth riding.
- Carbon wheels with tubeless-ready finish (UST - Universal System Tubeless)
- Rim profile: height 37mm / width 28mm / inner well 21mm
- Ursus front and rear RD30-24 hole hubs
- Ultra-smooth ball bearings or CERAMICSPEED® bearings
Front wheel weight
Rear wheel weight
Wheels for racing bikes
The TC37 carbon wheels are suitable for competition, for cyclists who want to reduce their investment while nonetheless achieving an excellent cost/quality balance.
The TC37 feature a clincher tyre: a classic racing wheel that does not however skimp on quality and offers good race performance.
Straight-pull Black Sapin CX-Ray
24 carbon steel spokes and self-locking external nipples in black brass.
- Material Carbon fibre with Tubeless finish
- Profile width 28 mm
- Available profile height 47 mm
- Material: carbon steel
- Straight pull black Sapim CX-Ray: 24 front and 24 rear
- Assembly: crossing 2nd front and rear
- Nipples: external self-locking brass nipples black
- Material: Aluminium Al 7075, high smoothness bearings
- Front hub: RD30-24 holes THRU AXLE 100X12
- Rear hub: RD30-24 holes THRU AXLE 142X12
- Compatibility: Campagnolo, Shimano, SRAM, Ekar
- Braking system: disc centre lock