Ideal for: XC, Marathon
The New Entry for Marathon and XC
- Free shipping over 100€ purchase
- Included: wheel bag, wheel kit
- 2-year legal warranty
MTB carbon wheels
Designed for the hardest XC and Marathon challenges and to provide manoeuvrability and speed, the new Diablo 29’’ - available with either the 25mm or 30mm inner well, both measuring 19mm in height - are the maximum expression of off-road sportiness for Ursus. The super-light hookless carbon rims with UD finish means just 1328g for the first version and 1390g for the second. The XC50 hubs with oversize flange, which have been completely re-designed to contrast the braking power, can be used with both the front and rear wheel with a 28 3-cross straight-pull spoke pattern, yet another feature that adds to the solidity and reliability of these competition wheels.
- Hookless tubeless ready full carbon UD finishing
- Available inner with : 25mm or 30mm
- Ursus XD50 or XD51 hubs
- Ultra-smooth ball bearings
Front wheel weight
Rear wheel weight
MTB wheels for pros
The DIABLO are designed by the Ursus engineering team and manufactured at our Rosà, Vicenza, facilities.
UD carbon monocoque rim
Treated to resist increasing temperatures reached when riding and braking.
More resistant to punctures and tears even on rugged terrain, with branches and foliage.
- Material tubeless ready full carbon
- Inner width 25 mm and 30 mm available
- Profile height 19mm for outer width 25mm/22mm for outer width 30
- Rim diameter etrto 622 mm
- Straight pull black Sapim CX-Ray: 28 front and 28 rear
- Assembly: crossing 3rd front and rear
- Nipples: external brass type with locking system - black
- Material: Alloy Al 7075, high smoothness bearings
- Hub XD50: disc center lock system
- Hub XD51: disc 6 bolts system
- Compatibility: Shimano, SRAM, Microspline