- deactivate or suspend the account and therefore deny access to the reserved area
- refuse or cancel any orders
- there are judicial claims against the user
- untruthful, inaccurate or incomplete personal information is given by the user
- the user utilises false or stolen credit cards.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The COMPANY holds all industrial and intellectual property rights to the website and the related blog. The COMPANY reserves the right to prosecute any misuse of its website in compliance with the provisions stated in the respective legislation in force and active in the Italian territory. Images, texts, logos, graphic elements, videos, photographs, tutorials and any graphic representation and/or text in general and any other element published and/or reproduced on this site are owned by the COMPANY or granted for use by authorized third parties. All trademarks, logos, domain names, company names are covered by proprietary rights and as such cannot be used, replicated, copied by third parties without the authorization of the COMPANY. The COMPANY is solely responsible for the management of the official portal at www.ursus.it with the consequence that there is no liability in the event of the website being cloned for illegal purposes that could mislead unwary users.