Miura TC37 DISC
Ideal for: Road, Gravel, Racing
Aerodynamics on any type of course
- Free shipping over 100€ purchase
- Included: wheel bag, wheel kit
- 2-year legal warranty
Aerodynamically designed racing bike wheels
Multifunctional by nature, the MIURA TC37 are the most versatile wheels of the entire Ursus range. Aerodynamic and smooth, they mount RD50 hubs and remain the best tubeless-ready solution for challenging any course. The wide inner well, the sturdy and light UD carbon fibre structure make it the number one choice of professionals for facing even the bumpiest races.
Light, responsive and fast, the MIURA TC37 hit all three targets: asphalt, gravel and mud.
The secret lies in the NACA 0027 profile, in the rigorous design and in the quality workmanship, the true pride of the Ursus Made-in-Italy label.
- Tubeless ready full carbon UD finisching
- Rim profile: height 37mm / outer width 28mm / inner width 21mm
- HUB RD50 24-hole hubs
Front wheel weight
Rear wheel weight
Versatile and aerodynamic setup
Light and aerodynamic, the MIURA TC37 DISC are racing bike wheels made of carbon. Ursus components are hand-assembled to obtain the highest quality product.
Our racing wheels are designed and manufactured by the Ursus engineering team
Hand-assembled RD50 hubs
The MIURA TC37 DISC racing bike wheels feature Ursus RD50 hubs, hand-assembled by our mechanics. These lightweight hubs guarantee extreme smoothness when pedalling.
Universal System Tubeless or clincher tyres?
Fit your MIURA TC37 DISC with either clincher or UST™ tyres. A versatile wheel, suitable for all road courses.
- Material Carbon fibre with Tubeless finish
- Profile width 28 mm
- Profile height 47 mm or 67 mm available
- Spokes: Straight pull black Sapim CX-Ray 24 front e 24 rear
- Assembly: cross 2nd front and rear
- Nipples: external brass type with locking system - black
- Material: Aluminium Al 7075, high smoothness bearings
- Front hub: RD50-24 holes THRU AXLE 100X12
- Rear hub: RD50-24 holes THRU AXLE 142X12
- Compatibility:Campagnolo, Shimano, SRAM, Ekar
- Braking system: disc center lock