Ideal for: Road, Training
Aluminium wheels for racing bikes
- Free shipping over 100€ purchase
- 2-year legal warranty
Wheels for racing bikes in training
The ATHON low-profile, tubeless-ready aluminium rim, measuring 25mm in height and weighing 1930g per pair, is the Ursus range entry-level model designed for rim brakes and confirms itself to be the ideal choice for those looking for affordability. The RV30 hub ball bearings are ultra smooth, while the Sapim spokes are a seal of quality.
- Tubeless-ready alloy wheels
- Rim profile: height 25mm / outer width 23mm / inner width 17mm
- Ursus RV30 alloy hubs
- J-bend spokes
Front wheel weight
Rear wheel weight
Enjoy the picture from Giro D'Italia 2020
Also suitable for Gravel
Thanks to the 24mm profile, the wheel weight is reduced making them extremely light.
Ultra-smooth ball bearings
The hubs feature ultra-smooth ball bearings, for enhanced performance.
Light, sturdy and stiff, aluminium is the ideal material for training wheels.
- Material Tubeless ready alloy black
- Height profile 25 mm
- Outer width 23 mm
- Rim Diameter ETRTO 622 mm
- Front spokes J-bend Sapim Leader nr.20
- Rear spokes J-bend black Sapim Leader nr.16/nr.8
- Front Beam Assembly Radials
- Rear spoke assembly 16/83rd drive side | radial
- Nipples external brass type with locking system - black
- Compatibility Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo, Ekar