Ideal for: Road, Training
Mid-profile aluminium wheels
- Free shipping over 100€ purchase
- 2-year legal warranty
Aluminium wheels for racing bikes
The BLAZE are the mid-profile aluminium tubeless wheels for rim brakes perfect for winter training. A solution designed by Ursus to provide its riders with reliable support when grinding out distances. The RV30 hubs with ball bearings and Ergal AL 7075 aluminium body, 20 Sapim spokes on the front and 24 on the rear, stand out for their resistance and smoothness, and know no uncertainty.
- Clincher tubeless alloy black
- Rim profile: height 37mm / outer width 23mm / inner width 17.5mm
- Ursus RV30 hub black anidized
Front wheel weight
Rear wheel weight
Versatility and functionality
Ursus components are technologically advanced, but our hubs are hand-assembled by an in-house team of specialised mechanics.
Thanks to the 37mm profile, the bike offers greater aesthetic and more aggressive appeal.
Wheels for versatile racing bikes
The BLAZE 37 are versatile aluminium racing wheels made for any course type.
- Material Alloy
- Outer width 23 mm
- Height profile 37 mm
- Inner width 17,5 mm
- Front spokes J-bend Sapim Leader nr.20
- Rear spokes J-bend black Sapim Leader nr.16/nr.8
- Front Beam Assembly Radials
- Rear spoke assembly 16/8 3rd driver's side | radial
- Nipples external brass type with locking system - black
- Material: Alloy 7075/T6 made CNC
- Number of holes front: RV30-20 holes
- Number of holes rear: RV30-8/16 holes
- Compatibility: Campagnolo, Shimano, SRAM
- Braking system: v-brake