Ideal for: Triathlon, Timetrial
- Free shipping over 100€ purchase
- Included: wheel bag, wheel kit
- 2-year legal warranty
Lenticular carbon wheel
The 3k carbon structure of GAURO wheels defines the volumes of the lenticular wheel made by Ursus: 997 of pure aerodynamics. Available in both disc and V-brake versions for tubular, it features an external width of 23mm and utilises ultra-smooth ball bearings. Paired with a TS87 EVO or TS47 EVO, it forms two of the most used combinations by time trial riders and triathletes.
- Carbon wheels for tubular
- Rim profile: height 23mm / inner well 21mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6mm
- Ursus RD50 aluminium hubs disc center lock or rim brake.
Rear wheel weight
The GAURO lenticular wheel is designed and made to reduce air friction to a minimum and favour time trial riders and triathletes.
Hub for straight-pull spokes
An aesthetic detail, applied to the centre body of the RD-50 hub in AI 7075, 24 holes.
The rim brakes for the GAURO lenticular racing wheel are supplied by Ursus at the time of purchase.
- Material Monocoque100% carbon fibre 3K
- Rim profile width 23 mm
- Braking surface carbon braking track protected by high temperature resistant resin
- Valve hole diameter 6 mm
- Recommended tyre tubular 28’’- ø 700 for tubular
Material Aluminium hub Al 7075 with high smoothness bearings
Compatibility Shimano / Campagnolo / SRAM
Braking system Blue brake pads supplied by Ursus
Locking Ursus WB05 aluminium locking