Miura TC47 DISC
Ideal for: Road, Racing
Light and smooth
- Free shipping over 100€ purchase
- Included: wheel bag, wheel kit
- 2-year legal warranty
Carbon wheels for racing bikes
When the race gets tough, the medium profile of the MIURA TC47, a tubeless model particularly valued by pro riders, will have your back: they’re fast always and everywhere. The aerodynamics of the NACA profile and the perfect lamination of the UD carbon layers allow URSUS to build a wheel that’s stable and perfectly balanced, partly thanks to the external width of 28 mm, which creates an aerodynamic whole with 28 mm tyres. The standard setup includes Sapim straight-pull spokes and RD50 hub; in short, MIURA TC47 wheels will take you fast through the fiercest of competitions.
- Tubeless ready full carbon UD finisching
- Rim profile: height 47mm / outer width 28mm / inner width 21mm
- HUB RD50 24-hole hubs
Front wheel weight
Rear wheel weight
The lightness of carbon
On any road type the MIURA TC47 DISC will provide top rider performance, reducing air friction and when rolling. Our supreme quality wheels are made of carbon, with straight-pull spokes and Ursus RD50 hubs. The result? An aerodynamic, light and balanced wheel.
Your wheels for any race
Thanks to the air-cutting design, the ultra-smoothness of the hubs and special ball bearings, you can use the MIURA TC47 DISC in any road racing context.
Universal System Tubeless compatible
The UST™ system is the ultimate in versatility: compatible with all tubeless and clincher tyres.
- Material Carbon fibre with Tubeless finish
- Profile width 28 mm
- Profile height 47 mm or 67 mm available
- Spokes: Straight pull black Sapim CX-Ray 24 front e 24 rear
- Assembly: cross 2nd front and rear
- Nipples: external brass type with locking system - black
- Material: Aluminium Al 7075, high smoothness bearings
- Front hub: RD50-24 holes THRU AXLE 100X12
- Rear hub: RD50-24 holes THRU AXLE 142X12
- Compatibility:Campagnolo, Shimano, SRAM, Ekar
- Braking system: disc center lock