MIURA TR37 DISC
Ideal for: Road, Cyclocross, Racing
Stable and fast
- Free shipping over 100€ purchase
- Included: wheel bag, wheel kit
- 2-year legal warranty
Extremely aerodynamic carbon wheels
If you can't do without tubulars and racing is your daily bread, the MIURA TR37 Disc are the ideal pair of lightweight wheels to take on classic mixed routes. Suitable for coupling with 25mm to 28mm tubulars, they are equally fast thanks to the NACA profile and can count on the new RD50 hub, available with either ultra-smooth or CERAMICSPEED® bearings.
- Tubolar ready full carbon UD finishing
- Rim profile: height 37mm / outer width 28mm
- Ursus front and rear RD50 24-hole hubs
- Ultra-smooth ball bearings
Front wheel weight
Rear wheel weight
Suitable for all courses
Aerodynamic wheels for different courses
The MIURA TC37 DISC are versatile carbon wheels that lend themselves to different course types thanks to a design that aims to provide maximum aerodynamics.
Offers greater comfort and control of the bike, even at high speeds.
Tubular tyres are more resistant to tearing and punctures on mixed courses.
- Material Tubolar ready full carbon UD finishing
- Profile width 28 mm
- Profile height 37 mm / available in 47 mm or 67 mm
- Material: carbon steel
- Straight pull black Sapim CX-Ray: 24 front and 24 rear
- Assembly: cross 2nd front and rear
- Nipples: external brass type with locking system - black
- Material: Aluminium Al 7075, high smoothness bearings
- Front hub: RD50-24 holes THRU AXLE 100X12
- Rear hub: RD50-24 holes THRU AXLE 142X12
- Compatibility:Campagnolo, Shimano, SRAM, Ekar
- Braking system: disc center lock