Miura TR67 DISC
Ideal for: Road, Triathlon, Timetrial, Racing
Top of the range for professionals
- Free shipping over 100€ purchase
- Included: wheel bag, wheel kit
- 2-year legal warranty
The wheels for competition racing bikes
The average must be high? Raise the bar even more with the MIURA TR67 Disc. Loved by sprinters and chosen together with the lenticular by time trial racers and triathletes, they are the unbeatable weapon for hitting the target. The optimised aerodynamics reduce the effects of wind and let you ride safely, always. The rim structure made of UD carbon fibre features an excellent weight/stiffness ratio, the right combination for a responsive wheel and rapid changes in direction, despite the 67mm profile.
- Tubolar ready full carbon UD finishing
- Rim profile: height 67mm / outer width 28mm
- Ursus front and rear RD50 24-hole hubs
- Ultra-smooth ball bearings
Front wheel weight
Rear wheel weight
Aerodynamic and safe wheels
The feedback from the pro team makes it possible for our group of Ursus engineers to constantly improve the quality and performance of our competition wheels.
Ultra-smooth bearings for optimum performance and resistance to wear.
Tubulars and disc brakes
For greater stability and safety on any course type.
- Material Tubolar ready full carbon UD finishing
- Profile width 28 mm
- Profile height 67 mm / available in 37 mm or 47 mm
- Material: carbon steel
- Straight pull black Sapim CX-Ray: 24 front and 24 rear
- Assembly: cross 2nd front and rear
- Nipples: external brass type with locking system - black
- Material: Aluminium Al 7075, high smoothness bearings
- Front hub: RD50-24 holes THRU AXLE 100X12
- Rear hub: RD50-24 holes THRU AXLE 142X12
- Compatibility:Campagnolo, Shimano, SRAM, Ekar
- Braking system: disc center lock