Miura TS37 evo DISC
Ideal for: Road, Cyclocross, Racing
High performance, even uphill
- Free shipping over 100€ purchase
- Included: wheel bag, wheel kit
- 2-year legal warranty
Light carbon wheels
The new MIURA TS37 EVO Disc are the first choice by climbers of all URSUS-sponsored teams. Lighter than the traditional version, the reduced weight of the UD carbon fibre monocoque rim will enhance your uphill accelerations without opening the door to possible weaknesses. The rigorous workmanship using SSR technology that is put into the T700 carbon layers makes it possible for us to create a stiff and reliable rim, ideal for competitions.
- Tubolar ready full carbon UD finishing
- Rim profile: height 37mm / outer width 24mm
- Ursus front and rear RD50 24-hole hubs
- Ultra-smooth ball bearings
Front wheel weight
Rear wheel weight
Also suited for uphill riding
The MIURA TS37 DISC are designed by the Ursus engineering team and manufactured at our Rosà, Vicenza, facilities.
UD carbon monocoque rim
Treated to resist increasing temperatures reached when riding and braking.
The MIURA TS37 DISC have been made to meet the ever-growing demand for racing bike wheels with disc brakes.
- Material carbon fibre with Tubolar finish
- Profile outer width 24 mm
- Profile height 47 mm or 87 mm available
- Material: carbon steel
- Straight pull black Sapim CX-Ray: 24 front and 24 rear
- Assembly: cross 2nd front and rear
- Nipples: external brass type with locking system-black
- Material: Aluminium Al 7075, high smoothness bearings
- Front hub: RD50-24 holes THRU AXLE 100X12
- Rear hub: RD50-24 holes THRU AXLE 142X12
- Compatibility:Campagnolo, Shimano, SRAM, Ekar
- Braking system: disc center lock