Miura TS87 DISC
Ideal for: Triathlon, Timetrial, Racing
The wheels of pros
- Free shipping over 100€ purchase
- Included: wheel bag, wheel kit
- 2-year legal warranty
Aerodynamic and versatile carbon wheels
Try on 87mm for fast racing, 87mm for challenging time and finishing in front of everyone else. A profile like this one cuts through the air, with an aerodynamic soul that excels on its own or when combined with the GAURO lenticular wheel. The UD carbon fibre monocoque rim features a lightweight and stiff structure that is perfect for setting the best trajectories. With the standard ultra-smooth bearings or the optional CERAMICSPEED® bearings the only sound you will hear is that of the high profile.
- Tubolar ready full carbon UD finishing
- Rim profile: height 87mm / outer width 24mm
- Ursus front and rear RD50 24-hole hubs
- Ultra-smooth ball bearings
Front wheel weight
Rear wheel weight
Enjoy the picture from Tour De France
Racing wheels for PROS
The MIURA TS87 DISC are designed by the Ursus engineering team and manufactured at our Rosà, Vicenza, facilities.
High profile rim for tubulars
For maintaining cruising speed and cutting through the air in timed races.
The MIURA TS87 DISC are extremely aerodynamic wheels used by the pros in Time Trial races.
- Material Carbon fibre with tubular finish
- Profile width 24 mm
- Profile height available 37 mm or 47 mm
- Material: carbon steel
- Straight pull black Sapim CX-Ray: 24 front and 24 rear
- Assembly: cross 2nd front and rear
- Nipples: external brass type with locking system-black
- Material: Aluminium Al 7075, high smoothness bearings
- Front hub: RD50-24 holes THRU AXLE 100X12
- Rear hub: RD50-24 holes THRU AXLE 142X12
- Compatibility:Campagnolo, Shimano, SRAM, Ekar
- Braking system: disc center lock