Ideal for: Road
Road wheel with disc brake
- Free shipping over 100€ purchase
- Included: wheel bag, wheel kit
- 2-year legal warranty
Carbon road wheels
A profile such as this is utilised to the utmost by the pros during fast stages, with the correct height for achieving the best in any fast context. The TC47 Disc use the time-tested package that includes RD30 hubs and Sapim spokes, the right choice for guaranteeing efficiency and reliability on both road and gravel. Finally, the UD carbon, tubeless-ready rim with 21mm internal channel will leave you free to choose the tubeless tyre that best suits you.
- Carbon wheels with tubeless-ready finish (UST - Universal System Tubeless)
- Rim profile: height 37mm / width 28mm / inner well21mm
- Ursus front and rear RD30 24-hole hubs
- Ultra-smooth ball or CERAMICSPEED® bearings
Front wheel weight
Rear wheel weight
Smooth and responsive
The TC47 are mid-profile carbon wheels with a design trusted by many road cyclists. The tubeless tyre and disc brake complete the wheels, making it even more high-performing.
Straight-pull Black Sapin CX-Ray
24 carbon steel spokes and self-locking external nipples in black brass.
The TC37 feature a clincher tyre: a classic racing wheel that does not however skimp on quality and offers good race performance.
- Material Carbon fibre with Tubeless finish
- Profile width 28 mm
- Available profile height 37 mm
- Material: carbon steel
- Straight pull black Sapim CX-Ray: 24 front and 24 rear
- Assembly: crossing 2nd front and rear
- Nipples: external self-locking brass nipples black
- Material: Aluminium Al 7075, high smoothness bearings
- Front hub: RD30-24 holes THRU AXLE 100X12
- Rear hub: RD30-24 holes THRU AXLE 142X12
- Compatibility: Campagnolo, Shimano, SRAM, Ekar
- Braking system: disc centre lock